from Members of the Maine Cheese Guild
- Appleton Creamery --
Serious cheese making and goat husbandry apprenticeship at award-winning goat cheese dairy in beautiful midcoast Maine area. Unique opportunity to experience the entire cycle from delivering kids to marketing the finished product at farmersí markets. 5-acre farm, organic gardens, poultry, fencing project, small vineyard and heirloom orchard, homebrewing. Family of 3. 2 positions available for 2008, April-Oct. Stipend, room and partial board. Please email for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sunset Acres Farm --
- 75 gallon bulk tank all working Used here for 4 years. Great starter tank. $600
- 100 and a 150 gal bulk tanks Never run here but running when removed from farm. Still have freon in them so that is a good sign!! Could be used for vats or whatever your mind could think up. I have many ideas. $250 each
- Large hot water heating unit for cheese plant. Actually a swimming pool heater! Ran everything here and cheaply. Needs to be installed out of doors and we didn't have the room anymore. Many new parts. Cost over $2,000 will sell with many installation parts for $700.
- Just bought many reg. Sannens from a milking herd that shows some not the other way around. Excellant bloodlines. Great herd buck prospects and some does. KIDS
- Also many purebred Alpines this year. Many from Tom Cox bloodlines. Some does are 12 years old so that says a lot!
Contact us at email@example.com.